Call Log 6/29/20
- The Monday night Lubbock Amateur Radio Club ARES net was convened at 20:00 hours. The following check-ins were received:
12. KG5TDY DENNIS (net control)
UpdateThe Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) would like to remind our citizens of our Support Our First Responders Campaign to be held July 3rd through July 6th, 2020.
This Campaign is designed to solicit donations of Bottle Water, PowerAde, Gatorade and/or Monetary Donations to purchase said items, for distribution to First Responders throughout the South Plains Region.
We are seeking support from citizens and community partners to help meet this unmet need, this year, as the usual yearly donations from our Volunteer Organizations Active in Disasters has been curtailed by Covid-19 response issues.
We request Businesses, Organizations and/or private citizens with the ability to assist in this campaign, be prepared to donate at a designated donation site.
We are also encouraging Faith Based Organizations to consider collecting donations over the 4th of July weekend and coordinate with your local Office of Emergency Management for pickup and distribution.
We are pleased to announce a Partnership with the United’s Family and Llano Logistics to provide a location for donation drop off on July 6th, 2020.
This Drop off Location will be at the Market Street at 3405 50th Street (the corner of 50th Street and Indiana Avenue) on July 6, 2020 from 9:00 am until 7:00 pm.
Monetary Donations can also be mailed to:
P.O. Box 10536
Lubbock, Texas 79408
For questions related to this campaign please contact your local Office of Emergency Management.
Lubbock County Office of Emergency Management can be contacted at 806 775-7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org -From KA5ETX CHARLIE
LARC had a great time on Field Day! Thank you everyone for your participation. I will post a summary with pictures to Facebook. If you have pictures you would like to send, email them to email@example.com
-From K5BEK BRANDON
Lubbock County ARES Net Weekly Call logs
Call Log 9/14/20
Call Log 9/7/20
Call Log 8/31/20
Call Log 8/24/20
Call Log 8/17/20
Call Log 8/10/20
Call Log 8/3/20
Call Log 7/20/20
Call Log 7/13/20
Call Log 7/6/20
Call Log 6/29/20
Call Log 6/22/20
- Radio Amateurs in Western Pennsylvania to Commemorate KDKA Broadcasting Centennial
- ARRL Urges Members to Join in Strongly Opposing FCC’s Application Fees Proposal
- New Zealand Radio Amateurs Lose Access to 60 Meters
- Hurricane Watch Net Goes Back on Duty as Another Storm Heads for the Gulf Coast
- WX4NHC at the National Hurricane Center will Activate, Other Resources on Alert
- The K7RA Solar Update