Files & Links
CHIRP is a free, open-source tool for programming your amateur radio. It supports a large number of manufacturers and models, as well as provides a way to interface with multiple data sources and formats.
Club Chirp Files
Winlink is a worldwide radio email service that uses radio pathways where the internet is not present, and is capable of operating completely without the internet–automatically–using smart-network radio relays. Winlink provides its users email with attachments, position reporting, weather and information bulletins, and is well-known for its role in interoperable emergency and disaster relief communications. Licensed Winlink operators/stations use both amateur radio and government radio frequencies worldwide. The system is built, operated and administered entirely by licensed “Ham” volunteers
D-RATS is a multi-platform integrated tool for communication using D-STAR radios. With only a pair of radios (or an entire repeater stack) a variety of data transmission methods are supported, including:
Automatic beacon messages
File transfers with error detection
GPS position reports
And much more!
- Spring Radio Club of America QSO Party is Saturday, May 8
- Very High Speed Club Special Event is Active During May
- Members of the Potomac Valley Radio Club to Activate NSS for Armed Forces Day
- Intrepid-DX Group Adds a Second Physician to Bouvet Island DXpedition Team
- Nationwide Spring Drill Set for May 8, World Red Cross Day
- Russian Robinson Club Announces Activation of Rare IOTA Islands in the Aleutians