Files & Links
CHIRP is a free, open-source tool for programming your amateur radio. It supports a large number of manufacturers and models, as well as provides a way to interface with multiple data sources and formats.
Club Chirp Files
Winlink is a worldwide radio email service that uses radio pathways where the internet is not present, and is capable of operating completely without the internet–automatically–using smart-network radio relays. Winlink provides its users email with attachments, position reporting, weather and information bulletins, and is well-known for its role in interoperable emergency and disaster relief communications. Licensed Winlink operators/stations use both amateur radio and government radio frequencies worldwide. The system is built, operated and administered entirely by licensed “Ham” volunteers
D-RATS is a multi-platform integrated tool for communication using D-STAR radios. With only a pair of radios (or an entire repeater stack) a variety of data transmission methods are supported, including:
Automatic beacon messages
File transfers with error detection
GPS position reports
And much more!
- International Amateur Radio Union Preparing for WRC-23
- New Amateur VLF Transatlantic Record Set
- AMSAT/Vanderbilt RadFXSat-2/Fox 1E Set to Launch
- Dayton Hamvention Cancels 2021 Show
- Former RAC President John "Hoppy" Hopwood, VE7RD, SK
- ARRL Life Member Neil Rapp, WB9VPG, is 2021 Carole Perry Educator of the Year